Find:

Sunday, May 15, 2022

ztemp



 

I have to go to the Jeep doctor n leave em off, but I will post these and come back and comment.

I usually just post one good one unless there is something extra. They are not in sequence. I met some far off visitors bring your pals back if u r froggy https://www.risingpark.com/2022/03/29.html
I saw some visitors I was gonna ask but the escaped.
A couple pics are a bit grainy .. I know you guys have nice cameras but I get to take n share some pics that would not exist. Copy anything u want. 

More when I get back


#risingpark





I wanted to do a different pic for these guys but the clouds took the sunset.
#risingpark

So many friends n family have taken pics in our magic tree :)
#risingpark




So many cute faces.. I took several to make sure one of em was not blinking or scratching their nose.. I have to be quick my photo victims might get away 😋
#risingpark












The sky was drab when I took this one but nice later. I used my time machine to transport them to the beautiful sky.
#risingpark














I am posting all of these because this is a demo of my time lapse camera, just pushed the button and they got to squirm around in different poses while the camera popped off multiple pics.
#risingpark







No comments:

Post a Comment