Find:

Sunday, May 1, 2022

2022 05


If you r looking for a pic I took don't wait long because I paste them on a hard drive.. there are thousands and r lost.
You can comment on the Instagram account HERE ( 
https://www.instagram.com/mtpview/ )if you are not one of Kookie's fb pals
***

05/29
First we parked in the farigrounds and I did a couple pics with the big telephoto.
#risingpark


We saw these guys coming down n asked for a pic, hope she finds it :)
#risingpark

More pups on the way up.
#risingpark

A couple pals hanging out taking in the view
#risingpark

Saw a couple guys, must have just graduated. Captured them first then I got a pic with their pals
#risingpark


I am glad I took a pic of these sidekicks with their camera too. I think theirs might have been a bit better.
#risingpark

Don' t know if this was one of Kookies fb friends but she said it was ok to take this shot.
#risingpark



Did an ok job on cutting Kookies hair might be out to Mt P in a bit.
I tied her up in front n back so she couldn't sit or lay down. Most of the hair in the back of the truck.. then a drive to blow it out n Kooke too :)



5/28



***
5/24 

On my photo safaris I only guess which of em r willing victims . I just think of a pic they might like.
A few of them know me, some I have never seen. Last night was the first time I saw one of my fb pals n wanted to get their pic with Kookie. I was setting up the tripod head n they got away and when I was talking to someone, they vanished.. so from my photographic memory I composed their likeness .. well wished I captured you 😋.. next time maybe if I can keep making it up the trail.

Hope I didn't miss posting pics of anyone I took last night.
#risingpark


Coming up the trail I saw this guy n his pup. I think he is on Instagram, looking at his photo .. such a cute puppy
#risingpark



I was gonna get all these guys sitting but when I got there, this was kind of what it looked like then I got a pic with their faces.
I did a head transplant, in one pic one had their eyes shut. In a different pic the other's face was hidden partially .. so
#risingpark




A pretty good shot of these guys. They were a bit to the left but the background was trees so I got em to move here so the city below was in the background.
#risingpark


Using flash, I just did a little bit of reflection from the glasses on this one... #risingpark


This pic was easy no glasses no sun flare. The stones the park put there was a great idea, lots of sidkicks sit there 😃
#risingpark


Setting the camera on the Bogen tripod head. I used time lapse to take several pics with out going to push the button
#risingpark



These guys found the camera holder and figured it out before I got there. I had to work on reflections, just gonna post a couple. They used their phone camera and I think I took a couple with their phone. 
 #risingpark



I took this candid and after I asked em for a pic I included it here too. Which pups do not like memories like this
#risingpark


I took a couple of these guys.. Great !!! the lighting and no reflections ðŸ˜‹
#risingpark


I think these are the pups I took the candid of. The sun more diffused by the clouds then. But nice even lighting n good closeup.
#risingpark


I saw these guys out on the rock and got this shot first. That little hound dog was protecting them :)
#risingpark



The light for going down the trail after dark. The blue cloth for Kookie's slobbers in case she get some pets.
Just got a haircut so it was not flying in my eyes when I take the top off the Jeep... sticking up like Alfalfa.

Stopped at Krogers on the way home and when I got back to the truck she was making new friends.
#risingpark


Decreasing the exposure comp, makes the sky a bit more dramatic but this was the sky on 5/24/202

The camera was doing several pics, n I thought this one might be one they liked.
#risingpark






***

5/23 Probably go to town tomorrow
Planning for the eclipse. It will be a big deal. Partial eclipse last time, Mt Pleasant will be packed.

Get your glasses early n figure out how to use your cameras to get the best shots.

If I am still kicking and can make it, I will take pics of people taking pics of the event.

What about the clouds.. hope not BUT with a cloud cover you will know when it is happening. It will become dark as night.

Some of you r in school. Have your science teach a bit about it. It will be ready for you even if you graduate.

Big kids .. lots of you have friends and relatives scattered all over the globe. That date would be great to plan a gathering back to their roots.
It will be like this event 
https://youtu.be/0l_50TGUHL4



***


5/19 
When I c it will be a deccent day the magnet pulls me to Mt P But my grass sooo high, in the story of the grass hopper n the ant well one of em has been me through out my life .. goof off n play Thinking how could I trick some one to work on my jungle... 



***
5/17 
Had to take Kookie to the vet so we were in town early and I did not wanna wait so we stayed n walked up the trail once again.
On the way up I spotted these guys n their pup. A quick response so I thought I would add it to the Mt. P. painting collection.
#risingpark
.





I had time to take a couple pics of these guys .. no hot spots of sun coming through the branches,
#risingpark


I guess I would call this painting, too late for the picnic, me n Kookie saw em just as they were leaving
#risingpark



Sun bright but these guys were in the shade, with flash, nice even lighting
#risingpark


A guy just hanging out on Mt P, looking over our turf.
#risingpark



I think these guys might have used our gadget before we got on top. Bright sun behind em so I got close as I could with the flash to bring their faces out a bit.
#risingpark



I saw these guys taking pics n asked em if I could capture this one. I took several, the little guy bobbing around n this was the only one he was looking toward the camera.
Think they also used the gadget on the pipe to do a selfie
#risingpark


I was putting the tripod head on n saw this girl n her pup n asked for a couple pics. I would have taken more... Cute girls n pups 😋Guess she is a dog trainer to
#risingpark




Shadows n bright light mix. I know not to take pics under spotted shade but the pic in this tree is iconic .. n I got to put em all in the same pic.
#risingpark



Saw this guy riding his bike.. I think he rode it up the trail... then I got him out on the rock. The sun so bright the best I could do is get as close as possible n jack the flash up.
#risingpark





Kookie's FB pal using the tripod gadget.

Top left the bogan tripod head for regular cameras.. a few have used it.

Phone cameras, here there is a board mounted with slots in it.
Place the camera in the horizontal position so the lens is out.
Line up others so they can be seen in the photo frame, press the timer and jump in the shot.

Bring sun glasses, in the original I had none, really making a face n harsh shadows.

Paint Shop to fix ucky stuff

Look at the background, there might be a donkey there.. you might want one there :)

A cloth for slobbers for pups or a cloth for sweat if it is a hot day.
Here our fb pal put her phone camera in the slot and when she was ready, she took the pic by pressing a button on her fancy watch

Wrinkles .. alone all the time I never notice unless I look at pics .. but you might check if you are here for photos.

Guy who took me to pick up the Jeep told me a photographer charged them several hundred dollars for photos.. ugh
U can Do it

#risingpark





These guys were using the camera holder. After they figured it out, they did lots of pics with it.
#risingpark

A couple of pals soaking in the view hmmmm
#risingpark


Did a pic so these pals could copy it.. sharing your adventures is part of the fun
#risingpark


Getting ready to leave n saw these guys, just as I was about to take the pic, another came. So many pictures I have taken of friends with out turf in the background.
#risingpark



Oh no, we can't go home yet, walking away I saw these guys coming n tried a couple of shots.
#risingpark




One last look before going down the trail n saw the x n the sky, thought back to TheMick movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsosT0TeKN8&t=1s

#risingpark



Getting ready to get n the truck n these guys pulled up on their ride n took their pic
#risingpark


#risingpark


A great chance. I get to take pics of lots of cool things but this was on my bucket list.
Walking in front of us the guy said hope he didn't get in our pic .
Watching em walk over a bit, I thought they were awful friendly n did some candid pics. I never know if strangers will be offended or like pics here.
I was getting ready to leave n thought I would just ask them for a few pics, the guy said just a minute.. then it happened, he purposed to his girl friend.
The camera settings were not right but I got to capture these.. thinking they will be keepers.
Did a bit more photoshopping on one to enhance the sky.








I will do the rest tomorrow.. sleepy thank u guys


5/15

I thought I took pics of others but can't find them. I guess I took the pics with their camera?

I usually just post one good one unless there is something extra. They are not in sequence. I met some far off visitors bring your pals back if u r froggy

 https://www.risingpark.com/2022/03/29.html
I saw some visitors I was gonna ask but the escaped.
A couple pics are a bit grainy .. I know you guys have nice cameras but I get to take n share some pics that would not exist. Copy anything u want. 
If you have or take pics on Mt. P in the future n post them on Instagram use the tag #risingpark .. I visit through pics when I don't make it to town


Just got out of the truck n saw these guys n did a candid, never said anything but they might find this pic some day

#risingpark




When we first got out of the truck, I saw this guy zooming around on his scootermobile. Thinking what a nice event to be captured.. waited a bit and saw em leaving n asked for pics.
First the guys then with Kookie.
 #risingpark





On the way back I did pics of these guys. When there is no cool sky, the city lights in the background are great
#risingpark



I wanted to do a different pic for these guys but the clouds took the sunset.
When sitting on the rocks me being higher I usually try to change the position so it is not just trees in the background.
#risingpark

So many friends n family have taken pics in our magic tree :) 
#risingpark



One of my first pics, here fill in flash was the magic that brought out their face in the bright background.
#risingpark


So many cute faces.. I took several to make sure one of em was not blinking or scratching their nose.. I have to be quick my photo victims might get away 😋
#risingpark


Mount climbers :)
#risingpark




This girl waiting for the Lunar Eclipse to pop up from behind the trees 
#risingpark



First I captured these guys sitting in their chairs, then standing up.. then with sparklers 
#risingpark





Girl sitting alone.. don't usually ask unless they r with some pals but getting ready to leave.. thought one more park dweller to capture
#risingpark




Seeing these guys n their Pup, looks like a pal they had for a long time n I made a goofy sound to get em to look my direction
#risingpark





The sky was drab when I took this one but nice later. I used my time machine to transport them to the beautiful sky.
#risingpark


A guy n his cute puppy, I hope they visit many times n might come back with a side kick.
#risingpark


This girl used the phone holder but that little pen was a handy gadget, a little remote that sticks in a slot , no timer needed.. a great device to get pics with your pals
#risingpark





On the way up b4 I changed the settings.. a couple pals on a nice spring day 
#risingpark



Every kid needs to have a pic of a horsy back ride when they grow up n look back. I have no such pic but a fond memory with my dad at a parade.. looooong ago
#risingpark





Adjusting the time lapse thingy. There were a couple girls I hoped might try it out, but they weren't froggy .. just mostly taking pics of each other.
Gotta take Kookie to the vet on the 17th n the weather doesn't look too bad.. so 
N need to get a haircut .. a buzz job

#risingpark




I am posting all of these because this is a demo of my time lapse camera, just pushed the button and they got to squirm around in different poses while the camera popped off multiple pics.
#risingpark






***

5/13

I bought these sunglasses for the park dwellers so they don't squint when the sun is smoking their eyes 
Did a demo of being in the shade with the background lighter, with out and with flash

Pretty good shot of these pals. 
#risingpark


#risingpark

The sun still bright  but this pup n his dad .. thinking a good pic
#risingpark

Doing the time lapse, this worked great.
#risingpark
I asked this kid for a pic.. pretty good one
#risingpark

After taking pics of a family from The Netherlands with the bright sun in their eyes, I thought I would try this idea.
I bought 24 sunglasses from Amazon less than $1.00 each but only took 3 pairs, a pic with out then with.
Actually the only shot of the pup in orange was this one n I pshopped her in
the next.
I had to do a head transplant, because I didnt have enough sun glasses. :)



Hardly anyone was on top at first n I played with the bogen head n thingy TheMick made 
#risingpark

I took several of this guy, he had a Nikon and was working with the tripod head for a bit. He took lots of pics too.
#risingpark
#risingpark

I took this guy's pic b4 he said.
#risingpark
Pretty nice pic .. after all if u take your family to Mt P, u need proof in the years to come :)
#risingpark
The moon was bright n so I had em turn the camera toward the moon with the screen toward me n got him n the shot.
#risingpark
The last batch of pals I took pics of 
#risingpark



Looks like the last dry day for a bit so me n Kookie will come out tonight


***
I try to pick at least one good one, can't post them all. Copy anything u want n let me know if I missed anyone.
I have a poor memory so if you see me , just tug on your ear so I don't but u again 😌

5/10
The night before I looked out the window and saw the sky glowing orange and thought, I should be there, the sunset will miss me :)
In the morning Kookie n me sat out side taking in our coffee and milk bone and around our path.
Taking a photo under the trees on a sunny day, knowing  doing so makes bad photos.

Getting all my exercises done, thinking we could make it to Mt. P.
Someone left a stone with writing on one of the camera holders and I captured a pic of a couple using the gadget put there for  cell phones.
I know that people get better pics than a lot of mine but I get to capture them and share what Mount Pleasant is about to others.
A person who is paid to do photos, can make their subjects dance around in do stuff, but when you are a stranger sneaking up on em n asking for pics, you have to be quick.
Trying not to interrupt their visit .. just for a couple of minutes.
On going to the parking lot a group passed me n said hi, hmmm wonder If I had taken their pic b4?

Stopped at Krogers on the way home and when I came out people next to the truck, told me Kookie was beautiful.
I was gonna do a pic of Kookie n me there but started doing pics of the park dwellers.
#risingpark



Really liked taking pics of these guys. One of em said I had taken their pic b4.. but in addition her pals were from The Netherlands.
The sunset period is in segments that when you look west, the sun will make you squint... not the best shot, but I can't hold them too long, so I did get a shot of their whole gang together.
I took a couple shots but one had their eyes closed in both shots. Guess I should have photo shopped sun glasses on her :)
Not sure they were really from the Netherlands, none of em had on wooden shoes 😋
 #risingpark

 Kookie getting pets n made me think of the movie about creating images, a dog n a friend
#risingpark


 Someone left a painted rock on one of the camera holders and I took a pic of a couple using the other camera holder that TheMick made for me at the school.
#risingpark



 


Actually the first pic I took on the way up, I thought the guy was carrying a baby.. then when they got closer, it was, his daughter's doll baby :)
#risingpark


The sun went down but I gotta take pics of these guys. #risingpark



Tried to get the lighting right but didnt get the settings right, still a good shot of a couple of pals
#risingpark

The sun was about right for this shot. I posted a couple because of the expressions n too close in one pic.
#risingpark



These guys were doing pics n I thought I would get a good one for them.
#risingpark


I did another shot, but figured these guys might like this candid shot that they did not see
#risingpark




I had taken the guitar playing guy b4 but here they were sitting below on Humpty Dumpty's turf
#risingpark




The sun was too bright but the pic captures pals together .
#risingpark



In the bright sun, I wanted to avoid squinting so I got them to go to a spot of solid shade and used flash.
#risingpark



For some reason the top of the guy's head was bright so I pshopped one version a bit.. only thing I could think of when I used flash the cap might have covered part of the shot..but got better pics too.
#risingpark





Thinking these guys were gonna leave, I asked em for a pic. 
#risingpark


When I see people trying to get a pic together I probably ask them if I could do a couple for them. I did these guys and just as I were leaving they stopped and I got a pic of them with Kookie.
#risingpark






This girl told me she was a facebook pal. When they are sitting out on the edge, it is hard for me to get in a position to get a great shot, so usually one like this and I like to move in a position to get the ground below.
#risingpark


I captured these guys on the way up and down. First I did a candid pic then asked them to pose.
I usually walk to the far end at the north and come back and different people r there but it was these guys, so I did a couple more.
#risingpark






My day began and ended with taking pics ..

***




Hope to take the top off the Jeep today... if I get stuff done
#risingpark


***


95/10
Guess we didnt goof off too long, try to make it to night 5/10 big .... hen



05/08 

Gonna test the invention today
Kookie in one hand, camera, bag n this thing to carry up the trail, I need a porter :)
Here is the scoop --> 
https://www.risingpark.com/2018/03/tripod.html


Sleepy now, I will update tomorrow. I just try to pick one good one out of the batch. If you want the original pics for prints.. :)




I took a couple pics of this crew :)  n they gave Kookie pets 
#risingpark




Not many came up then this girl popped up n Kookie went over to get some pets.
#risingpark

A nice group, I have another decent shot like this one
#risingpark

Kookie was having such a great time squirming with these guys :)
#risingpark


Took a couple pics of these guys. Those sitting rocks they put on top r great.
#risingpark

Made my day just b4 leaving I saw these guys n gotta take their photo :)
#risingpark

This was the first pic I took when I got there. Using different cameras, they are not arranged in order.
I think this would be a great photo to put on someon's wall.
Kookie was squirming n I had to make her settle down for the pic.
#risingpark


First I saw these guys zooming down on their bikes then this family gave Kookie some pets n I asked em for a couple pics
#risingpark

Candid shot of a couple pals gazing out over our turf
#risingpark

The first girl to try out the camera holder invention. First she used the wood slots.. worked great then she used the other thingy.
#risingpark


My hair is getting wild, looking like side show bob, need to get it cut and take Kookie to the vet after next week.
Gonna take the top off the Jeep, if there happens to be any helpers :)
#risingpark


.


***



Coming Sunday Mother's day

I will probably go on top of mt p, don't figure as many will be there but I have seen 3 generations on top :)


If you are outside sunday, there will be lots of families, they will be taking photos, if you love photography too, take a chance and ask em if they would like you to take a pic of all of em together.

In my photo adventures I have had to take special pics for strangers, won't go there but these are accomplishments that make me feel pretty good about myself.

Some might be wondering around alone, parents might be gone.

They might just be with their dogs.. :)

Supposed to be pretty nice sunday.


My kid took me to the zoo a couple weeks ago n I got the chance to take pics of a big family ....


If u see em with their cameras out, n u r froggy, ask them if they would like a pic of them all in the pic.. take 3 one will be better than the rest :)

... and if you are out somewhere with your family, just ask a stranger to take some pics of your family, bet they will be tickled to do it.

***

05/02

Went to kroger for pills n a couple things n out to Mount Pleasant. These were the first guys we captured
#risingpark 


A couple girls walked buy n this one gave Kookie pets n so I took her pic n when she walked over n sat down,

#risingpark 



I was gonna ask these guys for a pic but first captured a candid shot, then on post 32 n when they gave Kookie some pets :)

#risingpark 



These guys were kind of far apart so I tried to figure a shot. On the way down, last leg I saw a couple out on the rock n asked em if they wanted me to do a pic with their camera.. they were soooo happy..
Next I spotted some car keys n knew who ever left em wouldn't make it home so I went back and asked every one of it was their keys... nope so on the way I dangled em in front of me in case someone came back looking... about half way down a girl coming up spotted em.. must have been relieved.
If you need a key replaced it can cost $100 ++
They need a lost n found for keys, lens caps n such stuff down by the fountain ?

#risingpark 



 


05/01

It turned out to be such a nice day, wished I went to Mt P.

Someone pops up on Sunday, guess from church.. nice duds on.

Always day dreaming.. thinking of stuff.. I have a path on my property I take the Pup around in the mornings and in the spring, I spot a couple mushrooms.. don't pick em but let others.

This year I saw no mushrooms n thought the only person other than a relative who ever took pics with me on Mt P, moved away last summer.



Working on a project so people can do selfies n lost track of the time..

Make sure you take lots of pics with your mushrooms I guess. 

Next nice day hope I have it finished n look forward to seeing the week end visitor .. :)|

Seeing some followers from mt p, I don't follow em back, because my fingers start gabbing but I have links to their page and wrote a program to view their latest pages.

😋

#risingpark Mount Pleasant in Rising Park.




If you love this magic place and wanna invite your gang to meet here this link will let you post the invitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment