Find:

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

2022 09

 Kookie's fb page

 https://www.facebook.com/princespuppydog

If you have pics to share use #risingpak

9/30
Before coming down the sky was beautiful and I talked to 4 bears and took several pics of them with the sky background, as they were leaving they said their parents didnt allow em to have their pics on the internet.. imagine that, they were taking bunches themselves.. so I deleted em :)
#risingpark

I saw several of these bd signs on the way up. Who ever went to a lot of trouble, me thinking it must be a special event for Charlie .. doesn't give a time, just Oct 1st, so if u r local u might go with your pals n say happy to the bd boy :)
#risingpark


Kookie getting pets on the way up the trail
#risingpark



I told these guys the sky would be super in a little bit, I didn't get to capture em but photographed their pic in that same sky.
#risingpark



This guy just went over and introduced himself to Kookie, then I got to take his pic with the boys
#risingpark


Kids on the rock. The girl said I had taken her pic b4
#risingpark

I got to capture these hikers in a pic :)
#risingpark

The sky was not right but I goofed off a bit. So glad to meet em we gotta talk about the 60s n 70s music. Younger kids r great it is just nice when I meet other kids like myself
#risingpark


Just a candid shot, didnt tell em maybe they will find their pic by chance
#risingpark









9/29
Again Kookie n me went to town n tomorrow 2..ugh so after to the park we went.. asked these guys first.. they said ok but they wanted a pic from their best side.

#risingpark


These guys were coming down n liked Kookie so I first got a pic of them n case she went wild

#risingpark


I told this guy he needed a bit of flash, like me he did not know how to work cell cameras so I worked on this one hope he finds it. #risingpark

I took the tripod in case no one was there.. wasn't for a while so I did a bunch of me n Kookie .

#risingpark

Waiting for the sun to come through n maybe some victims to photograph.. but . I think I did pics of three other guys and when I was leaving some girls were having a bit of lunch.. had to control Kookie, should of asked em for a pic.



Maybe ok Saturday, supposed to rain Monday.. guess I will be like the bear who went over the mountain.

#risingpark



#risingpark



on 9/30 Gotta gp back to town tomorrow me n the computer has appointments but probably take kookie up Mt P.. but just for a bit. Sunday too, supposed to rain but need to ... 


#risingpark

9/28
Gotta go back to the doc tomorrow n want to get some things done.
In the last couple of years I have had some photos created and enlargements made. No used to just take pics and have em vanish on a hard drive. 
I know how to contact the others but not these guys. The lab won't have them done for a couple of weeks.
I would like to do a pic of another but never got a good close up..

I can take the pics in town where they can pick em up after they get here. One of em can catch me on Instagram when ever me " https://www.instagram.com/mtpview/ "

Oct will also have a special meaning to a certain family.. if you remember.
These r lancaster guys, it is not this pic but the first one I took
If u know any of em.. well let em know.





9/27
I went to town today to do a cat scan. Cept where I can take Kookie I am alone. I still have the same feelings as when I was a pup thought I might make a couple platonic fiends, but I guess it does not happen when the years roll by. Indeed there are a couple I have met that r wishes. I guess after u get out of school, working together, going to the same places as others it is a good chance.
I didn't go alone today, the same .. only girl who has ever been any place in the passenger seat is my wife's niece. Of course I knew her when she was little.
She lost her little dog last week and I took her to visit the prisoners but she said she was not ready. 
I never go to restaurants but took her to a spot. The waiter ugh but I figured he might not be having things going well for him either n so.. 
Maybe go this weekend n get my happy fix πŸ˜‹


The girl was up last night at work n wasn't froggy enough to go to Mt P, do I came back
Saw a couple walking up the trail and did a candid. Later on top I took their pic with their camera.
#risingpark




Maybe a sky portal where the mother ship will come to take me home.

#risingpark
Was gonna do a selfie with Kookie.. but too hard with out the tripod so I captured her n a rabbit.
#risingpark
The only pic I captured of others was these guys :)
#risingpark

***



9/25
After the rain scare left I was a bit too late for the sunset.. waiting for the end of the football game.
I haven't seen the girl n her pups that live close (I think), the guys who walk the strap or my fb pal.
These are park dwellers that I look forward to when I make it.
The sky turned out great n these guys were froggy.
I had to take several pics because one of em had their eyes. In this pic 3 of em were good but I transplanted one face from another pic
#risingpark 
These are the only other pups I got to capture on my digital safari.
#risingpark 

Didn't think the little dog would show but after every one left me n Kookie sat watching the sky
No more waiting for things .. just capture the sky n park dwellers as long as I am froggy.. at least to June 23rd
#risingpark 




#risingpark

9/24
Hoped a special park dweller might be on top. Wanted to tell em something last week but didn't know if. Supposed to rain Sunday but might go out in case. Wished I asked for names πŸ˜”

Hardly anyone on top at first, these guys were painting something n this is the only shot with a drab sky.
#risingpark

I did some pics of others with their camera n when these guys wanted to pet Kookie I captured em and took one of their gang with their camera.
#risingpark

No puppy n pal to be my victims so I took one of the flower on the edge, using fill in flash.

I waited a while hoping the trio would pop up from the trail then a large group came up and were having a church service. Great place .. thinking should I ask em for a pic and decided against it.

#risingpark




9/23

It was overcast n these guys passed me n climbed up the hill when I got up, I asked em for a pic.
#risingpark

Talked this girl in a pic. Chatted a bit n said she didn't know many people, from Texas.
#risingpark
This doggy really had pointy ears, n I got a pretty good shot .#risingpark
Before going down I asked these guys for a pic.
Planning on going back tomorow night Saturday 24th

#risingpark



***



9/20



A silhouette of a girl washed out by the golden sun light... a painting of Mt Pleasant.
#risingpark

Saw this mom taking pics of her pups n was gonna do one with her camera.. but a weak battery n she let me do this one.
#risingpark

The sky was blazing. I hoped these guys would be my photo victims :) Perfect in my eyes
#risingpark

I walked over to the end seeing these guys .. gonna ask for a pic.. n the girl knew me. I had taking her pic before and so easy to talk to .. friendly #risingpark

The Profile, best pic I ever took of Tessa
#risingpark

I like to take pics but feel funny about me in with others. A couple years ago she asked n I didn't so tonight I told her we would do one with Kookie from my best side.
#risingpark


I got a pic of her with our photographer too.
#risingpark





9/19
No victims to capture n my lens so I did a couple of me n Kookie

The path the pup n me walk around in the morning when we wake up
Doing pics .. the camera took multiple shots .. nothing sharp.. but Still here .. the leaves starting to fall .. 

just a few more ticks to make my goal, things hoped to do .. not yet but maybe 
If I had some willing victims for my lens I would take pics of other stuff. 
Maybe to Mt P this weekend and .. wanna, maybe I will. 

The Kookie Monster as playful as ever cept when I tried to do some stuff for pics, she thought I was mad at her..





9/18

Saw these guys coming up n asked em for a pic
#risingpark

The sky wasn't colorful but the city below a great back ground for these pals :)
#risingpark


These guys just talking n taking a few pic, think I got the only pic of all of em together 
#risingpark

Talking cameras with this guy n they were using Kookie as their model :)
#risingpark


Kookie getting pets n b4 they left I took their pic with their camera.
#risingpark

The sky was dark at this time. Only way I could include the city lights was move up away from the cliff.
#risingpark




#risingpark







***
9/17

Saw these guys coming down on my way up n asked em for  a pic.
#risingpark




I have no idea how conservative people might be and what they think when I, but when these guys got playful, I fell easier about em.. just kids . The sky was a bit bland so I used pshop to bring it out on this one. And I got a pic of em with the mom n little pup 
πŸ˜ƒ

 #risingpark


I wanted to get a pic of this girl for a while but didn't wanna offend em. Sooooo many beautiful girls come up on Mt P through decades, Physical beauty has nothing to do with age but the shapes of things  πŸ˜Ž
Found out she had grand kids.. kind of nice not worrying about conflicts. πŸ˜‹
My grandson is out of college lives n works in Japan.. a translator (I think?)

 
I never ask people's names. I only know if they add me to fb. 
I would of asked em to come out tomorrow afternoon to play croquet .. I guess I have talked my daughter to come out.
We played it in the park when I was a teen ager and with my family in our yard.. so I bought a set to play.. wanna figure out how to do things now.
#risingpark


I did pics of these guys with their camera n mine 
#risingpark
I had taken pics of this guy and his pal in the big tree, last night and he came back tonight.
The pup had attention else where but I speak dog n got his attention for this shot.
I told em if they waited a while the sky would turn red and did get one for them.
The girl wanted me to take a pic of them with her grandmas camera.. a Minolta .. that was my first new 35 film camera. Hope it came out.
#risingpark


I saw the nice kid, this time he had a guitar never bugged him agian but would like to make a video with him doing the audio.
Saw my fb pal n her little dog.. was a nice night n Kookie got more pets as we were going down the trail.

Falling apart in the last couple years, hard to get a pic that does not look like me. When we got in the carport, sitting in the Jeep I did this one of me n Kookie.. soooo many things I could do to fix me up.. but 
#risingpark


***


9/16
Waiting for a call back and to figure what is going on, I whisked the morning away n then thought about what TheMick was going through.. having big ideas as usual.
Then remembered I had to take an Amazon return back, ah an excuse to go to Mt Pleasant.. started n forgot to print out the return code.. 
In the advance auto /ups store things went prettygood and one of the guys asked if I was the photographer that took pics on Mt P... hmmmm
It was dark by the time I started up the trail, Kookie got some pets then these guys talked to me, said I had taken their pic on Mt b4 n I asked for another.. only people pics I got tonight, but met another guy who said I had taken his pic in the tree n Kookie got more pets on the way down
Thinking Sunday, the 18th for the next visit.
#risingpark


No one on top so I experimented with high iso n goofed off.. The only one I kept is this one Penny  Lane, looking at the string of lights down to a nice memory once upon a time
#risingpark


***
9/13
Gotta go out to drop the Toy off n do so med test EARLY πŸ˜”Can't goof off too long, just got home so I will hurry n post these .
First pups I saw these guys out on the rock did a candid first then asked em for a pic I could add
#risingpark



I asked these guys for a pic n when they were coming up Kookie tried to get at em, this girl encountered her, sky still drab so I cropped it as much as possible n include their whole gang.
#risingpark


I took this kid's pic.. nice guy  :)
#risingpark

Saw the Yogies again n did a couple candids.
#risingpark

The sky still drab but pointing back to the woods it looks like a back drop.. when twlight came I gotta do another pic of em :)
#risingpark


Sky washed out.. but I have taken so many pics of friends sitting on the rail here .. n having pics to share .. :)
#risingpark




9/11
I saw it was gonna storm, really wanted to come out to .. well won't say not allowed to think such things I guess πŸ•
The only thing I have taken pics of is the spider that tries to get me n Kookie.. so I will paste a pic of the past.
Haven't been to the fair n a looooong time .. kind of like to do that but not with out a pal... 
Maybe see em next Sunday
#risingpark fairfield county fair.


***

Planning the 'perfect' photo and video of the moon rising behind for months at the perfect time then the weather report is a big storm.. so the little dog n pals I won't see on Sunday but instead of the moon shot, I might park at Forest Rose during the storm and try to capture another planned pic, lightling strinking over Mount Pleasant.. (if it doesn't get me).. Kookie will be at home, she is afraid of thunder.. if I get froggy





9/9
Kookie had zero milk bones left so we stopped off at the Tractor Supply store first, walking past this guy, my light hypnotized em, could have caught em by the tail.. if I just did not have to stop the low carb diet. #risingpark

A girl gave Kookie some pets on the way up.. a little girl at the traffic light said hi beethoven n these guys gave her some pets #risingpark


Kookie was all excited . I did one with the sky in the back of em with their camera put this is the best one I captured
#risingpark

I told em that later the sky would turn deep colors like this... glad they stuck around hope they find it

The sky was bland when I took this one so I waited and went to my neighbor's yard to capture the moon for em. #risingpark

***




9/6
It looked like it was gonna rain but I havent been out for a few days so I did some Kroger stuff n came out. Saw a girl sitting on the edge n asked her for a pic.
#risingpark


No one to take pics of so I tried to get some of me n Kookien doodled with it adding the date.. counting down to the day ...#risingpark

A couple did come by and I took their pic with their phone camera

Just a sliver of the sun peeked through the clouds as it was setting.
#risingpark

I was heading down n heard someone coming up so I walked back a bit to see where they would land, n asked em for a pic. Did one with their camera too πŸ˜‹
#risingpark





FB suggested this one to share



Much bigger now but I no longer need to hide stuff so she can't destroy em.. no longer big scratches on my arms, but there are scars.

When i pm people there is little response.. but looking at on the floor... there are stuffed animals Kookie brought to get my attention but ignored her .. so busy on face book to notice her.

No longer need to clean stuff up off the floor. In the morning while I think about getting up, she prances back and forth .. how would u like it if u needed to go .. but some dork was so slow getting to stuff

I sent in another amazon order today... keep telling myself I don't need more stuff.. but the todo list is filled for this year cept for pics I want to capture ,
She goes down stairs after breakfast while I do my workout and when one song comes on, she wants to attack me ..

Little things make her happy, if only I didn't ride around the sun so many times and there was a woman that loved to stick her head out the window n bark..

Big ears would be ok, but wouldn't want a tail 
Maybe get stuff done and come out to Mt P today
9/6  #risingpark 
.


9/4
Stil not finished had to deal with some stuff.. looking out the window toward Mt P. Wishing I was there,

But what would I say . Alone on my computer I think of so many things, fun imagination of such things that will never be.
Kind of like the reason I don't play the lottery ... sure it is fun to think what I could do, but I am not silly enough to buy a ticket.

I hear my girlfriends calling me in the basement .. girls on my zumba video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ5b0WkxbbI&list=PLHitVWIZwbUbulJfiAm8xLMZaG4L6r5JH

Next Sunday fingers crossed.

***


If you are into photography. the clouds do not cover the sky, on 9-11, standing in the fairgrounds parking lot after 8, you should be able to photograph the moon rising from behind mount pleasant.




***

No comments:

Post a Comment